God's healing people!




God’s healing people!

One of the YLT students was apparently sick and then was healed after they prayed for him, but I missed that one. The one I did hear about was one of the mom’s from the government orphanage. When some of the YLT students and staff went to the orphanage last week one of the mom’s told them she was really sick with a high fever during the Khmer Rouge Regime, but she had been forced to work anyways. Ever since then she had had trouble with her ear or ears, I don‘t remember if it was one or both. They prayed for her. She was excited to see them when they came back this week and told them that ever since they prayed for her she had had no trouble with her ears. God, thank you for moving in this place. Please continue to bring change to this nation. . .

Also, I do not know exactly what is going on because when I went back to the orphanage on Monday Sambot was back and he was still there today when I saw him. The moms in the baby room haven’t really said much this week though except that they are always busy, so I do not know what is going on. My heart breaks that they live in there though and the moms are trying, but all those little guys just need families to love them. They should not be raised in the orphanage. . . Jesus, come on.

Comments

Popular Posts