being 2

Today is Rain's second birthday. I'm so glad he's been a part of my life for the past year and a half. In so many ways this little buddy daily makes my life richer -




He's so sweet and funny. He's so different now (obviously) from the little baby we brought home from the hospital that Saturday. He really didn't do much of anything then, but he's grown so quickly.





He dances when he hears good music, he loves to play in the water, he could eat continually if we let him, he closes his eyes when he's afraid of something, his favorite part of movies is the THX digital sound intro at the beginning, he'll play with cars forever, he loves to fake laugh and cry, he enjoys wearing helmets and climbing on our motos, and he says, "Mama, ball, amen, 'bat'(yes in Khmer,) Ruen, hallelujah and rubber."

So I'm excited for another year with my little buddy and all I'll get to see him learn this year.

Comments

Popular Posts