End of the Quarter. . .


Now, it's interesting here because even in the churches they did not really mention Easter, but it did come here.
We had our end of the quarter for the youth center on Good Friday. Sunday was a big party. There were almost one hundred students who came.
I got to share with them why we celebrate Easter, the reason we have hope as Christians. It was pretty exciting. I've never had to teach myself on Easter before.
The Youth Center is closed for two weeks because it's the Khmer New Year. It's one of the biggest holidays here and apparently they throw water on you whenever you go places for a few weeks. . . I don't know what I think of that.




(sharing)













(my English class the last day.)













(Soksan- one of my English students.)

Comments

leapfrog2000 said…
hey Laura you lookin sharp in this picture i like that shirt!!!!!!
Josh said…
Preach IT!

Popular Posts