The youth center quarter started again.
Do you know there are hundreds of students coming every day to learn English or study the Bible. It's exciting to be a part of what God is doing here.
I have these groups of students that I love like crazy and they come and they study with me every day and I really want to be their friends. . . I can't wait until this generation gets set on fire. They're going to be unstoppable.
Teaching at the orphanage is a little more challenging. They are insane some days. They don't know where the boundaries lie in their lives and so they press them to the extreme. Every day I am watching them abuse each other and yet it remains unchecked and unstopped by the teachers. I don't want to grow calloused, but they don't respond so much when I ask them to stop.
And I see my precious babies in their house and I desperately don't want them to grow up and get moved into another house so all they witness in their lives is the continued violence. . . But they say some of them are sick and that means they won't be adopted. I'd take every one of them home with me if I could. For real. I've always wanted a big family. . .
But God is bigger than all of it. His plan for all of the students and all of the children is amazing and it will be accomplished.
God have your way here in this nation please.

Comments

Popular Posts