7

Rain turns 7 tomorrow!
How is that even possible?
There are times I find myself looking back saying he was so little!
When did he grow up?
Where did my little baby go?


But I can't stay there because I am all the more in love with this curious little man as I was with that baby. He is charming and funny. He is full of adventure and his own special sense of humor. I have yet to understand most of his jokes, but his laughter is contagious. I am so glad he was born seven years ago and that six months later I got to meet him. I'm so glad that God has let me be mom to him and his brother. It is a great privilege to be trusted with raising these little men.

And so here's to hoping his birthday is everything he is expecting it to be from his breakfast of crepes and hot dogs through the rest of the day - and that this cake meets his exceedingly high and complicated expectations. At least he just wants green eggs and ham for dinner. 

Comments

Popular Posts