Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for kids.
I am thankful for babies.
I'm thankful for monks in English classes.
I'm thankful for friends to live with, work with, play with and pray with.
I'm thankful for family all over the world.
I'm thankful for sleep.
I'm thankful for forgiveness.
I'm thankful for grace.
I'm thankful for mornings.
I'm thankful for stars.
I'm thankful for English classes and all different languages.
I'm thankful for Khmer teachers who are patient.
I'm thankful for worship music in different languages.
I'm thankful for being a part of God's kingdom advancing in Cambodia.
I'm thankful for salvation.
I'm thankful God loves me.
I'm thankful for adoption.
I'm thankful I was raised to follow God.
I'm thankful I've got friends and family praying for me.
I'm thankful communication is important to God.
I'm thankful for family.
I'm thankful for soccer.
I'm thankful for the orphanage.
I'm thankful God is good.





Comments

Popular Posts