God is always amazing

As time goes on I feel more and more at home in the orphanage. I don’t need to be there for just a specific class or purpose. I enjoy immensely just walking around visiting my friends or making new friends. I love talking to the people there. I wish I understood more so I could hear more of their stories. And so on days when I am exhausted, homesick or overwhelmed I have realized I really just want to be at the orphanage. I really just want to be hanging out playing games with my kids and oh what fun kids they are. How precious. How amazing. And God is letting me be part of their lives. Thank you.

This week on Tuesday I came back from visiting some friends for a second before running out to the orphanage. Two of my Bible students were sitting at the table in the yard when I came in. We don’t have Bible on Tuesdays or Thursdays, so they were an hour and a half early for their English class, but they were nearby and did not want to go all the way home. I was excited though because just that morning I had been praying trying to find a time to spend with them outside of class, but I wasn’t sure when. They came to visit the babies with me Tuesday and came back again to go on Thursday with someone else. Most of the people in my class want to go, but I told them they can’t all come at once. I’m loving it though and they’re praying for the moms in the baby room now too. God thank you for being faithful. Thank you for answering prayers.

Comments

Popular Posts